Robots equipment change
Greetings to all drunkers. Despite the fact that today is April 26th, we’ve decided to release an equipment change update!
The page for opening containers: open
And here are the details and important points:
1. Equipment (traits) that comes with the NFT robot is unique and cannot be transferred or sold at least in this version. Selling on the secondary market can mislead users.
2. When putting on new equipment, it replaces the existing one. And this reflects on the parameters of the robot.
3. One item can only be on one robot at the same time.
4. You can sell and transfer your equipment any time, but if you are using it in PvP, it will automatically be removed from the robot.
5. All items are related to a specific robot and a specific slot, there are 6 slots in total:
Weapon slot 1
Weapon slot 2
All other items are accessories, and they are purely cosmetic. This is necessary for the correct balance within the game.
6. The sale of equipment on the secondary market also available now, through the collection page, items will be presented in the form of a selection against the background of the robot for which this item is suitable.
7. Equipment from the knockout mini-game, holding 5/15 containers of robot, containers #2 and #3 and others will be distributed later this week.
8. Each item has its own unique parameters and they can be seen both when viewing the item through the marketplace and through the dashboard from the robot menu.
9. Scavenging containers can also be opened on the same page.
10. Items do not change the appearance of the NFT, in the future they will serve for visualization in PvP.
Enjoy the game and don’t hesitate to share your feedback on our socials!