PvP Public Test
Some didn’t believe it, some were shaking in anticipation, some were crying at night, some drank alcohol while waiting — all your sacrifices were not in vain!
The day has come! We are ready to provide everyone with access to a public visualization test of our PvP battles!
This test is only available to those who have a robot, so if you were waiting for the sign above to buy it, now is the time to do it: buy your robot!
After that, you need to register and go to the dashboard, games, and PvP mode.
Notice! Visualization at this stage works only on desktop devices and doesn’t support mobile devices, this is due to the features of the Unity game engine and WebGL support.
Important notes regarding the bugs that may occur due to the fact that this is a test release:
- The game may not start
- The game may crash
- The game may not load your and/or your opponents’ robots
- Some animations may not work correctly
- Part of the equipment may not load or may be displayed on top of another
- In some cases, it might seem that robots fight only with one weapon, but trust us, they actually use both
- In some cases, you and/or your opponents’ robots are left with low health but they are actually already dead
- Other bugs related to the visual and sound components
In this regard, we have added the ability to skip the battle as well as the ability to start the battle in the previous version, without visualization.
We hope that you will appreciate the work of the team! Have fun and don’t forget to spend $METAL!
Stay tuned and follow our digests and social networks for more updates!