How to Play
Hey drunkards, we’ve prepared the detailed guidelines on how to play.
Drunk Robots is an action-packed NFT RPG game powered by BNB Chain. Players will become part of the futuristic and fallen city of Los Machines, inhabited by drunk robots and drug addicts. Users will have to find their place in this futuristic hell after purchasing one of the 10101 unique Drunk Robots NFTs.
What do you need to start playing?
- Web browser with MetaMask extension or MetaMask app on your phone
- Connected BNB Chain. How to do it: instruction
- You might need some $METAL. You can find it on Pancakeswap or Gate.io. The token is on BNB Chain and has the following address:
The $METAL purchased from PancakeSwap on your metamask wallet can be used to buy the robot and equipment for it. To buy slots in PvP, rerolls, stake, and restore the energy of robots for their participation in battles, you need to add metal to your game balance.
4. After purchasing a token, you will need to purchase robots on the secondary market, all the robots have parameters depending on their equipment and its rareness. You can have up to 6 robots in 1 squad, and you can have an unlimited amount of squads.
And you are ready to proceed to the PvP Arena!
PVP Arena is the main game in Drunk Robots. It’s a place where you can earn $METAL for fighting with other users. Place your robots in the slots and start fighting!How to play
Every day you need to fight at least 10 fights in order to have an active farming speed. At the very beginning of your game and after completing the first 10 battles, farming speed is activated the next day.
Your rating affects your position in the leaderboard, which in turn gives you a hash rate, which sets your farming speed. Farming speed determines how much $METAL you’ll take from the current season’s pool.
For a deeper understanding of the game and mechanics visit our user guide.
Enjoy the game and don’t hesitate to share your feedback on our socials!
- Discord: https://discord.gg/drunk-robots
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drunk_robots
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DrunkRobotsGame
- Website: https://drunk-robots.com