Drunk Robots — Fear and Loathing in Los Machines
In a not-too-distant future, robots have completely replaced humans in a whole range of tasks. However, like any other technology — robots tend to break down and malfunction. Some suffer from technical breakdowns like rust and wear, while others experience software errors leading to intelligent glitches and crazy behaviour.
But if the robots’ operating system fails or viruses get in after an unsafe connection to a charger, things get even more dramatic.
The defective robots are sent off to the largest robo-dump in the country on the outskirts of a big city. Over time, as the number of exiles increased, the robots started banding together and creating their own communities. The different specializations of the robots allowed them to repair each other and build simple hideouts. What was recently just junk started banding together for raids on the city in search of useful parts or an extra can of METAL beer.
Constant attacks from the robots eventually annoyed the residents of the city and the people moved to safer places, leaving the city to the robot gangs and clans.
The robots managed to completely take over the abandoned city, which is now known as Los Machines. Now it’s time to start fighting each other and figure out which is the scariest mob ever.
All the robots ever need now is METAL — the local brew that gives them the energy they need to continue dishing out the punishment and keep their rattling party going on and on!
Every day is the same for the drunken buckets of bolts as they hang out at bars before raiding neighboring cities, looking for a fight and robbing banks and shops.
A cardboard box from a refrigerator or an abandoned bus is all the housing the robots ever need to store their stockpiles of stolen junk and recharge their batteries as a longer-lasting alternative to the endless consumption of METAL.
Los Machines is fractured between various gangs that fight each other to take control of more territories. The largest gangs have divided the city into several major districts and milk them for tribute in METAL. But new gangs are constantly appearing in the city. The young mobs are ready to challenge the criminal heavyweights and reduce their influence.
The local black market is offering up anything from weapons and rags to discarded legendary guns.
All in all, life is in full swing in Los Machines, even if there are no living creatures. Now the fate of the city is completely in the hands of the players, so let’s see what happens to it in a couple of months
- 10101 unique robots are already available! There are three options to buy them: container #1 (just robot), container #2 (3 robots and rare weapon), container #3 (6 robots, rare weapon and a farming unit)
- 101 robots Reserved for marketing and giveaways
- 2222 robots sold — you’ll learn more about Los Machines, it’s inhabitants and their fates
- 4444 robots sold — we will give away 20 robots to the current robots owners!
- 6666 robots sold — mystery quest with a legendary gun as a reward!
- 8888 robots sold — robots are ready for deployment. Now you can open your containers and check out what kind of robot you got! The containers will be opened according to the fair launch principle — no one knows if you’ll get an ordinary robot or a super-rare one.
- 10000 robots sold —launch of the secondary market, now you can exchange your dope robots.