Drunk Races Details
Hey! Drunk Races Released! Available from mobile and desktop — play now!
You can simply buy them at the homepage of Drunk Races. The price for 1 – 5000 $METAL
One wallet can register only one cart at the same time for the race.
The robots started to notice that Tommy had a lot of $METAL in his cart, and one night in a bar they started asking him how he did it. And then he revealed his secret that due to the cart he could collect more and in a fast way, that’s the whole secret.
The robots then got to thinking and started designing their carts to speed up the mining of $METAL. As a result, all this turned into a kind of fun for the robots, where they got drunk and chased $METAL.
There are 5 types of carts: Boat; Wooden box; Armchair; Barrel; Refrigerator, and 5 types of wheels: Skis; Trolley wheels; Big wheel; Drifter slicks; Bicycle wheels.
All of them have their rareness, the same as robots have: Common; Rare; Epic; Legendary.
- $METAL is the main currency in drunk races, places and awards for them:
1st — 80 $METAL
2nd — 40 $METAL
3rd — 20 $METAL
The estimate ROI for the one common cart is 120 $METAL per day.
Withdrawals will be available in 1–2 weeks after the release date (10.04.2022).
This is a necessary measure to test the system and avoid any kind of fraud activity.
- You need to have at least one robot and one cart to participate in races.
- The rarity increases your chances of winning, but still the system is designed in such a way that everyone has the opportunity to become a winner.
- Each cart has its own mileage after which it is necessary to upgrade the cart in order to be able to continue to participate in races. You can improve your cart using a special toolkit, it is necessary if you run out of mileage or if you want to increase the rarity.
- Energy is consumed in each race.
Carts can be bought on a specially prepared page, which will be available on the release day.
The initial collection will have only 2,000 carts:
It will be possible to get the cart by minting it on the homepage of Drunk Races, which will provide a fair opportunity for all participants to get the rare one.
Stay tuned and be ready to participate in Drunk Races!