The day has come, we are thrilled to present you the updated dashboard of the Drunk Robots game! We have rebuilt it and changed not only the design, but also improved the frontend code.
At the moment, we have changed all the existing screens that are already there, while changing the flow on some of them.
- Redesign of all the screens
- The main page now has a separate tab for robots that are in formation and a tab for all your robots
- Updated profile editing, password, and email change
- The games page has the division into F2P and P2E tabs
- Mini-games are now launched directly on the dashboard instead of a new tab
- PvP mode has received a separate tab for the history of battles, pages will be added soon
- Now you don’t have to stake your robot into PvP, they are staked by default
- Now you can manage your robot directly from the formation tab
- We have completely updated the pvp leaderboard, and now you can see earnings in each division
The next step will be to add a shop, the ability to buy containers without going to the marketplace, and most importantly, this is the first version of Gangs. In case you missed the description of the Gangs 1.0, you can read it here.
Stay with us and don’t forget to Drink $METAL